it is life and life must goes on

December 07, 2005 Estadio da Luz Portugal
Picture in details = Unhappy returns: Ronaldo, booked throughout by the home fans, was one of many misfiring stars. What a pity ! (MikeHewitt/GettyImages)

Lights out for United
The switch was turned off on Manchester United's European dreams at the Stadium of Light tonight. Despite Paul Scholes giving them an early lead against Benfica, the Red Devils were undone by first-half efforts from Geovanni and Beto. The defeat was especially cruel as Villarreal's win over Lille meant Sir Alex Ferguson's men had needed only a draw to advance - but now they do not even have the UEFA Cup as a consolation prize.

it is the life .
though you are popular and alot of people feel that you are someone and something very important you can not fight the reality that you can be loose someday soon. this is how you act and what will you do next ? i love united because they are not only one of the most popular football/soccer club in europe/the world, but also sometime they can and have to loose.
in my real life, i loose so much, i can reach and achieve much as i can too. but in a fact, in reality i must cofess that nothin can stop someone from the fact - the reallity of what will happened to them next.

So funny to compare what MU had achieved of their more than 100 years of life with me my own, never ever been compared , but if you would love to analyze my own truely life. it is not simple, so upside down, i almost drifted in the middle of sinking mud / quick sand, then step by step i can achieve alot of things, good job, nice family, lovely woman who realy i love so much. 13 years ago, when i was in Bali, i can be not more than a servant a jongossss ! Next , in 1993 i work for a small company , there i was nothing more than a slave, woke up early and had to gohome at night again i had to come to work again at very first time day. Day by day it is more like a routine desaster. After i had a chance , i finally run away from that dirty rotten stinky smelly shit. i when to jakarta working on a very luxirius place called Menara BRI II Jl. Sudirman BenHil Jakarta on 22nd floor ! After that it was nothin' than a sand-sack. i had a fight with the boss, i get kick out and becoming a jobless, after my very full month of misery as a jobless , i had a job at AntjoL, again it is nothing more but a slave. A real slave and sand-sack too. I had been betrayal , i had been blame, i had been force to be responsible for something that i had never done . Will you accepted or not , they dont care and never hear your reason why ?!
I lost friends and i had a new friend.
I am happy as i still have a family. And the bottom thing is that i will never ever stop to try, although i should have to escape from the the difficulties. I am sure i am not prepare it yet properly, i am sure i lack of quality , sure i have to realize that someone must have their own limit , I think I had reach my top level of limit at that time, that was the time when i was kicked out from my aunt house, it was the time when i have to stay the night at "POS KAMLING" caused my room had been locked and my friend bring the key so it was meant that i was kicked away from his boarding house. what a pity !? Just like a homeless i must walk away arround the street in jakarta. After the time in 1996 , i return back to semarang brought back my loosing stories !
Here I am working at an office from where i had nothing more but a puppet ! So, i am doing my job as enjoy as i am. forget the damn shit about the hell of my office now.
But still i never loose my faith to keep on trying to make my life better.
Keep on fighting to make my future as good as what i am expecting to be.
I am trying to build step by step little by little, from there i would like to show off my achievement
I can make myself proud of me, myself.
Deep down inside i am realize that i still a failure.

"I have a job to do. We are rebuilding and that will carry on," Ferguson insisted."We lacked composure and while it is desperately disappointing to lose, we only have ourselves to blame."
"It would not matter if I walked down the street backwards, it would not alter my profile," he said.
We can look back on a few things,' said Ferguson, as he began the inquest.
"At the start of the competition, Manchester United were big favourites but they never showed they were the best team in our group," said the Dutchman- Ronald Koeman. 'They weren't unlucky. They used the long ball too much in the second half. It is a pity we did not get a third because we had the chances to do so."

So? People had to loose someday, that is why i dont like Chelsea ; Juventus ...or Arsenal last year , how can they are so difficult to loose ? it is no a competition , it is a colonialization ! How can a people who believe in the same faith of human right get a bad idea of colonialization ?! Sorry if you are those above football team fans - it is just a mirror of my own daily life.

It's December 15, 2005
Last night United win again 4-0 to Wigan. how remarkable fight and unbelieveable fight, it was a picture of a strong desire. i wish i have the same spirit as United and the life is still goes on for everybody....

LOL....

Comments