I am back again on Blogspot

Dear my blog.,
Hello
it's so scary disaster season moment
when wasior strike with more than 100 people died and counting,
again when earthquake and tsunami strike sumatra again,
when merapi blowing up together, in the most terrible full week eruption
i am coming back again here on my blog.
After all these several bankruptcy moment,i feel no destiny
of writing out something here. it seemed like i will blowing up myself when i told you all everything about me.
But now, when everything is just smookin away, i feel like i would love to tell you more about it.
Masya Allah., you will not able to understand and feel the same thing as equal as we did, but the point is is that you should not try this at home for yourself !
We have just living from debt to debt, almost everybody we know had been requested to give us some loan. Now every-time they meet us they will asking me when you can pay for it. I know exactly how's the feeling of it, but you will not ever imagine about it before.

We can just eat something whatever we can eat. Most of it we can get it from charity many rice feast and unfinished debt-loan. We werethen apply 1 day fasting 1 day free of Daud Fasting system, until now i can successfully apply it except today when i got the influenza and acute espiratory inflammation, I have just pray not to have the same experience as what we did couple years ago.
Thank God, Alhamdullillah, we can make it, we are a really a survivor.
No one will able to show us what is the most incredible moment of our life because everything and everymoment is alway everything for me.
We are proud of it.

But we never ever feel so desperate when someday there is an unpredicted moment one of my friends calling me and asking me whether i want to get a job ! It's just a real coincident but off-course it be a blessing in disguise , when the tough gets going the going gets tough, the tough gets going....

Right now after all of these moment i feel like so calm, and peaceful.
I can pay one by one of the debt,
and the debt gets far and far away from beyond.
I am happy
Feeling so mch happy.
Thanks you dear my blog, you will always be in my hearth

Comments