i am doing my hot time without sleeping today

4:42 pm
it's just a  new beginning to hold my eyes keep open for the whole of the day.
specially when you have something in your mind, it keep me always open up and never stop to create my new own dreams in my wake up
it must be a real stressful moment, because i can not have a relax, i am afraid that tomorrow will be a revenge of sleeping , no i hope not
i had a cough bad influenza which is not successfully kick away with all of these medicine.
i had just able to get sleep for the whole weekend
now it's time for me to wake up isnt it ?
i am thinkin' of  having my own perfume network business
i am wondering to have at least 10 perfume cafe
i am dreaming of my own salesman/girl ridding on their 3wheels of fortune
i am so excited
that i never felt so sleepy to let these dreams becoming just only a dream
i just kept telling my self that :

Nasib bukan suatu kebetulan - melainkan sebuah pilihan, Bukan suatu yang bisa kita tunggu-tunggu kedatangannya - melainkan harus kita usahakan jemput pencapaiannya - semoga ! - from : William Jennings Bryan

it's your own choice to become a successful person, it is not something that you have to wait and wait all the time to come but it is a real challenge for you to fight it for and becoming to the destiny beyond the success it self !

most of the people i know who had successfully achievement have alot of things to sacrifice , look at me what kind of sacrificial things that i already spent for this success ? no thing so it meant that i am still far far away from success

it is true that success is a relative for everybody. for some people my achievement is a successful moment for them but i have done nothing ? so it is just lucky i guess, then i can not just depend on my luckiness , i must create my own success in stead of just accept what a lucky moment that i had it now...

Dear myLove.,
Let me have my success then,
Please ...   
 

Comments