i am so angry today...

i was so tired
i was so sleepy
when my family ignoring me
it make crazy
i am so desperate
without any secret
loosing the chance to enjoy game
forget the desire to watch the flame
nothing more we can do just remain the same

i yell at everybody
i scream to had the attention
i am really crazy to forget some incredible moment with empty
i let them all away just like wind blown fly
i 'll never know what should i must try
i can not just cry

oh dear my sweet love
i wish you know that i hold you tenderly tonight..
gosh, i feel like i am loosing out my religion
because watching you cry is always be a deep hard pain for me not to let myself cry
it is true that i will always love you darling
just don't let me cry..
then i wouldn't let you cry

looking at you on your sleep is just a memory of the day that i can not go to sleep
watching you go everyday is just more like let me go away for the whole-day
i must say that nothing will always be stay...
someday somehow...
everything will go away.
just like what make me feel so angry today..
It's already gone away.


Comments