Meeting and Opportunity

It's Saturday,
After office hour.

I want to rushly going home but something kept me to stay, i open up my blog and find some pictures to up-load, i began to raise my spirit again that there is no sins of hoping something, i began to create my wish and dreams. The DREAMS that i always dreaming of Wow...! I met my friends in my colleague yesterday, thanks to http://www.facebook.com/titoksemarang , that reunion become so easy to do. Just click on the http://www.facebook.com/titoksemarang , and you'll finally find your friends and have a meeting with them.

We had just talking and talking, and finally we come up with the idea to Let's just start something, a small but something at least with with having the Big whole of Ideas ! We believe we can do it. This is something that i am dreaming of so far. Thank you my friends to keep my dream live and on.

Tomorrow I will have a hope of Ideas and Wish. It's become true and encouring. So ? Do not stop with your hope , wish and dreams... Let's start to do it !

Here were are some pictures to start...check this out on my previous transmitted Pictures...

Peace and always !

Still at the office - Semarang Indah, yes it is beautiful semarang....

Comments