Friday Evening

We take a little trip together last night.
It~s a holiday for the kids, unfortunately we cant have a funtastic holiday as we are expected to be. I am broke.
But then it is just a part of struggling. In the time of waiting when the decision come next month. Should i be stay working at this office or do i have to look for another Job.
Okay then we depart from the house at the time we had a black out.
I can not watch the TV, and the house look so hot without any fan.
First we visit at Zaenal~^s Computer House, i want to take my Laptop there, he told me my gadget is still can not do anything.
What can i do about it.


Then i contact Fikqy then i would love to have my own laptop to be finished soon. Unfortuately i still dont have money to get to a good doctor. I wish that i can have my laptop repair soon. It has to be a good one.

Then we go to a big Mall. We do not want to have a shopping. We have just visit a telephone house to report a loosing phone chip number. Supposed that we had a money to buy a new phone... Just look at my phone it~s so

Old and so ^mendegilkan^ broken as it dead. Well as long as somebody can call me through and i can contact someone with the SMS... it~s so fine with me.
I was asking whether i can use my old number 0811275270... they have just told my wife that it~s already used by someone else. What a number.

Then, it~s time to my kids to buy something.
They just agree to get a Pulpy Orange - sweet drink - and some packages of IndoMie, that:s all for today kids. I can not afford to buy more things for you all.
After all these trip we step over at Othonk house. a big house to stop over. I wonder if he come up on something, not just following the goodness come anybody else
Well it might not be my good fortune though.

What a happy I am that i pray to the Mosque again.
I wish that i can pray more.
It~s almost Romadhon now.

I should have prepare and repair my own life.
Wish me luck then.

Comments