it's june 2011

today is the 15th !
i manage to survive until the middle of June 2011
i dont know whether i will be survive until July 2011 ?
we have just find the way out there.
Just few days ago, i have a visitor from Singapore, he's a Germany.
Next 1 get a booking of 1X40HC
I will lost 73 dollars then
on monday 13 June 2011, i have 1X20 to tokyo , we have confirm US$ 450 but then they have just revised US$ 500 last minute we book to them. So that i will loose US$ 25 !
it's sound to be more than stupid !
Why then i should have lost some money to get the booking ?
I have a prospect of 1X40HC for Brisbane. But we have not getting any reply from ShippingLine do to no space available.
Thinks became more harder.
I have contact Pak Ari - Mas Dick friend, but he's just cut off my phone call.
I have sent email to Steve-Stephen , Nigel friend from Jepara.
Then we have to wait for a quotation to be sent to Srit.
Nothing works so smoothly now.
It's became a real difficult on June 2011. I wish to get on until Lebaran 2011.
Then I will still able to receive THR !

Just now i have a call from some one I did not know who ?

Comments