It's a little late to escape

Next month will come the most gracious, incredible Ramadhan - Marhabban Ya Ramadhan !
a little step to create more beautiful moment , a big leap to achieve the numerous blessing from Allah Swt. It's the moment to break !

Soon you will be put under difficult tests. U must prepare yourself from now on to come out successfully from these tests.If U are able to protect yourself then yr children and descendants will be able to benefit from its wealth.U have learned over the years to rely on yr own strength. That was the reason for your success. Don't forget to rely on yr own strength in the future, U must move on to greater success.


In 1992, around 1993, i must struggle my self in Ubud, just stay awake to eat some cookies and "kering tempe goreng" - in 1995-96, i had to stay awake in Jakarta, then fighting all by self just to stay alive, 1997 - i lost my beloved Mother. 2007-2009 me and my family have to face the truth that Fasting is a real kere ! and enjoy only a pack of Indomie and Mie Sedap just for Sahur / Buka and Lebaran day.
Last year we can make some relax at here. Just to enjoy a little success in the middle of something so scary at now days !

Here we are now in 2011.
Romadhan Fasting day will be coming in the next few weeks, i must have been ready that i might have to loose my Job. While i still can not able to settle out all of my debt .

But one thing that we should thankful for the blessing that i am / we are now is quite better than last couple years ago. You may imagine that what we are expecting is just someone who will able to give us food to feed all of our family at home. We can just hope and wait who else will give us something to eat. Is there any body else who willing to lend us some money ? I must have to stay at Jakarta, while my family have to live here in Semarang , just depend on more and more debt !

Now i am not so sure whether I can depend on somebody ?? I have just to depend on my self. Just be aware and prepare yourself my dear....The life is still goes on

Comments