In Coming " IeduL Fitri Festival" 8 August 2013

It's the 25th of Romadhon , Holy Month for Moslems around the world. I am absolute cant be so proud of this year cause i didn't do so much things that i have to do. I am getting so far away ... It is so disappointed cause i never be on this such situation before.
I wish that i won't be got punished !

Working is not so damn easy , everything coming out so frustrating. but I have to admit that Alhamdullillah , i still have a Job. every single day of my works is just dull ! I had to change it very very quickly or else it will be more worse and worst !
How can i have a dreams to have my own new car like this left side, i f i can not change the situation very rapidly.  Every month i have to pay some debt and enjoy more and more debt... paying bills is not enough , the life is not all about paying the bills isn't it ?

Crazy !
Alot of more crazier when i have to reconsider the reality of having my friend push and push everyday to wake up.
Are you sure that I am ready to wake up ?
Do i look sleepy right now ? I feel it more stupid if i am so blue with all of this things, no then I have to decide it ! Wait until the next month yaaa...

Next few days i will have my own Festival without having some additional income
Do I have to stay down and admit that I will also have to face the same situation next year ?
Be strong dude !

Here I am now in my room - my office-  typing out what I am feeling. I should have do the reporting.
But it is not what I am supposed to do every month , it is so simple and it always killing me everytime at the end of the month.
Look at this situation.

I have my own business
I pay someone else to do my works
I am travelling
I am doing my works fine .
and i am getting rich...
That is not a reality if i cant work harder and more serious to grab the achievement !
I can build a team
I have so many plans
but still i can be as successful as what I wanna be ..
This is not because i am so lazy ... but it must be caused by my own habitual error mistake.
Let's restart and play on once again from the beginning.

Look at the end of the year !
What will going to be..

Happy 25th day of Romadhon !
Prepare for the Holiday yaaa...




Surprise
Someday will be a moment when I can take Zidane to a very suitable Therapist
I can have my 1st son  IQbaL Marhaen to a very good school and he has the best education.
Then once again... we can have holiday all together...

Comments