i am back .....

after all these years
i am back again here typing out my days
it is not just to commemorate the blogger days
but also i am trying to be more care about everything i have done so far....
so welcome back to the blog !
this is not a simple way to do as i have to corrupt my time while doing it at work.
what the hell , i even just to use a small time of my spare time here.

somehow i am still can not get away from disappointment , angry moment and sarcastic
is it because i am not a happy man or it's just the reflection of my grumbling behavior ?
just express everything is not always sad moment angry time and hate... it supposed to be happy moment too
still until now ...i was almost on the same feeling when i am writing down my blogs , my dairy....and my notes

people seemed to be have to grown up...
but i am not..
it is more like a rolling coaster ...
enjoy it while you can   
it is not easy to be a manager
i was start my jobs here with only 30 people....
now it's become 50 !
and i know it so well it is not become easier ....

today is my pay day...
i can only earn 1 millions more from the last 4 years.....
it is not so good
it is also difficult to understand that i am not so clever enough to get additional money ....
so ...what do you think about that ?
it is still a long way to go
it is also not easy for me...



Comments