July 29. 2015...Kaligarang

It's been along since my last update on November 2014.
Situation became so crowded.
We haven't find any solution from critical condition.
Anyhow , people kept stay strong fighting each other for nothing.
it seemed like there is no chance for bullying between once each other everyday to stop.
Well , just let it be.
instead of discussing for nothing we can do to change
let us just work and enjoy the day.

After my 5th years here, it seemed like the time come to the end.
So tired to persuade and change everybody here to follow my step to move forward...
few weeks ago my friend in bandung had just resigned , then bekasi...now what ?
Meanwhile the problems come and go push me stronger then ever.

I can't promise that i am going to grab my fighting spirit any harder... it is just faded away.

Just few days ago my friend come here to join me.
i am so delighted to run for a better one from him.
his strong fight and "ngeyel" + "ndaswatune" is really make me proud of him.
i will help him no matter what.
i will look forward to welcome him.
hope that my plan will be good and i can comeback again better.

this morning...
marhaen is so sleepy in the car.
he seemed like so tired, after getting home from school until 5pm in the afternoon.
wow .... from 5 to 5 !
zidane had show me how strong he is.
he was so angry we can not bring him to the cafeteria before his class begin.
WoW ..i was so surprise how strong he was this morning.
i felt that i can not compete his powerful desire ...
keep calm ya Zidane.... we love you full dah.




Comments