Post it by chance !

Kaligarang , Petompon - Semarang
Couple days ago
I have met my friends
First i was so amaze that they are so cleverly enjoy the happiness of being rich
in the other hand i was also finally find that they are not so clever enough to talk and describe something good for me to understand.
Finally i found that it is not simple to explain something had already being rejected by someone else
or having discussion with someone who was totally blind his own brain out....
more like you had TO your head off !
LoL...

People may to think that i am just a dumb .
something that is really matter for me few years ago when i was so stupid .
now i am growing up, i am older....
people have a right to became better and better.
That what happened for me too.

August 2015 , 17. the 70th Anniversary of Indonesia - the Independence Day
the 13 years old birth day of my son , Ah.IQbaL Marhaen .
Getting bigger....
Getting harder
Growing up Son
Dont forget to have your passion to control and cradle your Brother Zidane Kusumo BT.
He will be your guardian angel , you have to be his guardian angel too.
It is just a simple wish that will encourage you to achieve the best incredible success in the future



Somehow , i cant not responsible for paying his school for these 2 month ...
It is also my fault that i dont have the money to guarantee his and his bother education payment better. Supposed i have a better income i wont be so annoyed to my wife by not given her the responsibility that i have to be responsible to for the last 2 years.

I am so delighted that some day.
I will find my day better and better
that was the time that i will loose away my debt behind me 
then i will be a very free employee....weka weka weka wekaaaaaaa.....

Let's wait and see...Mother Fu####

Comments