Dummy Project ?

Few days ago, i had someone contact me on the street.
Hi dude ...
Can you help me ?
What can i do for you ?
....
sorry i am busy
see you next few days...
then...
he had just gone away.

Fortunately i had his number yesterday
I called him
Hi dude..
it's me
what can i do for you
....
Okay.
can you arrange a project to import 400 tons Kurma from Jeddah , Saudi Arabia ?
Yes. i can see why not ?!
so what is the details...
can i have the address
can i have the destination of your consignee ?
can i...
can i...
can....
c
c
c
cocotte.... it's just a blank dummy project ?!
what a pity i am.
i was being mob by the stupid ugly bold lunatic fellas....
what a joke ....
Life must goes on and on.
I should try to grab my next experience....

Just now i had chat with somebody in Surabaya.
He had promised me to call me at the time he had arrived at the office
Now. it's 10.12 AM
is he not arrived in the office now ?
Well.... i might be wrong.
but it is just another bullshit

Just now the Electricity just off.
i had not save what i am typing now... unfortunately
Alhamdullillah.
It is still around here.
Glad i can still have the data on my pc.















Terus....
I am waiting for Ah-Hok.
He is already down stairs....

Comments