Kok Ndilalah....part 2

All of those questions hope can be settle and answer by the next few month
then i can find a new job
while i can be able to settle out my business
starting the next opportunity
Encouraging the new desire
Strigthen my full energy to grab something more
It~is a real opportunity.
When we are in a very deep shit
there is always chance to step up forward
It is a challenge to go upstairs in the a better position.
Just follow your faith
Trust and give your best faith
You will find something.

It is something new for me.
I must have been loosing my mind when i recognizing the situation like this before
i just able to tell something that we have been in this situation and condition before , it~s about last 2 - 3 years ago. worst than what will happened now.
But, it is just a simple opening start.
How can i comeback from where the people feel-seemed not right.
it~s a point of no return to reach out the brighter sky and future.
it will be a wonderful moment to figure what can i be done for the next opportunity
I am not afraid to try something new.
if it is necessary i will do my best to trick them out as if i am doing those things in the same whole time.
I can do that both as long as i will not loose them out.
Little by little i will be able to figure out which one i can believe it true.
And when the time is come, i feel that it is a moment of truth for me realize that it is something for me.

Well, i finally into a step ahead to pay all of my debt.
I can try do my best to pay all of bill without getting more debt
I can pay my sons school IqbaLMarhaen additional course and Zidane theraphy
I will be able to set up my moretime to build up the business
I am free from the stress.
AlThough, i will off-course welcoming a new brand stress from the new ones.

It is a central Java area whole business to achieve.
What will going to be it has to be .....
Let them be
Request and wait pray hope and wait...
something will come...
it has to be come.
Kok ndilalah....

Comments